CLV 1.30% 38.0¢ clover corporation limited

Hi SA, yes I pay a yearly USD$155.40 subscription...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Hi SA, yes I pay a yearly USD$155.40 subscription (approx.AUD$225) for Trading View and I reckon pretty good value. I don't know what other bits you get or use with Amibroker, but I use TV for end of day and weekend charting, stock screening and setting alerts based on triggers for different chart setups in my watchlist. It costs extra to get live data, otherwise it's 20min delayed which is fine by me- I don't need it for my weekend warrior slow motion end of day style!

There's also a free subscription option with TV which has almost everything you get with the paid plans other than the ability to save lots of chart setups and a smaller limit to the number of indicators and multiple charts etc you can use. Yes the Volume Profile uses intraday data but it's also one of the only indicators limited to a paid plan...confused.png

Anyway, it's pretty easy to learn, particularly as many financial sites like Investing.com and brokers like commsec use a custom version of TV for their charts, so many people are already using it without realising. But only if you could be bothered LOL tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $63.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ $28.18K 74.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30358 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.