CLW 4.13% $3.53 charter hall long wale reit

CLW dropping, page-43

1. 7,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    great post.
    But I would forecast future dividends lower than 6.5c qtr/26c a year.
    CLW interest rate hedges will need to be rolled over in the future, and at much much higher interest rates than where they were initiated (unless one is expecting the world to go back to zero interest rates in the next few years).

Higher interest rates will lower future distributions, FY24 management forecasts can't be used. One needs to extrapolate out into FY26 and beyond (as this is when all the interest rate hedges expire). Current interest rate expense of only 3.9% is sustainably low.

Cap rate of only 4.8% is also ridiculously low.

FY24 is not the problem, the problem is FY26 onwards!!!

I have my position, but I am taking my own sweet time adding to the position. No rush. I need to see how things evolve.
    I am quite sure CLW will be reporting losses in Dec half year and more losses in June 24 full year results. This will maintain negative market sentiment.

lol we haven't even entered the phase when we get the D&G brigade come out and flood hotcopper REIT posts with dire doom and gloom and the entire REIT sector is going to totally blow up. But don't worry given time they will come. (Usually when market pricing is at its most dire, and even intelligent investors are questioning their decisions)smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.140(4.13%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.54 $3.44 $6.022M 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11110 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 12232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.