CLW 4.13% $3.53 charter hall long wale reit

CLW dropping, page-50

1. 10,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    yes this is such a mess, i sold CLW at $4.12 only to put it into lithium stocks, which are flat, so i guess i did the right thing, now you know why i only stick to ETFs from now on, better off buying VAP if you like property, the odds that all 30 REITS in the index will go belly up is small, im still waiting for markets to crash before buying any other stocks, plus all the geopolitical volatility, its funny how on so many stock threads no one ever wants to talk about the DEBT that their fav company has, this isnt cross promotion as i dont hold either of the next 2 stocks im gonna mention, but i went over to the TCL and MQG threads to ask the guys their about those companies and the HUGE enormous debt both companies have, no one wants to discuss it at all, they accuse me of down ramping their stocks, and i asked in a very civilized way, no, they all have their heads in the sands, and think debt does not matter and their companies can just keep hedging their debt and rolling it over, forever, i never knew talking about debt was such a sensitive issue among investors, good to see you guys discussing it here at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.140(4.13%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.54 $3.44 $6.022M 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11110 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 12232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.