EMS 0.00% 3.1¢ eastern metals limited

clyde big dog , page-2

1. 1,893 Posts.

Hi Rhani

Yes off to Europe latter in the year - Dalmatian Coast - you are a little closer to the truth than you know - results will be out soon but they do not have any real control over that as the data is being independently compiled - trials where completed ahead of time and the good Doctor leaves shortly to complete the wrap up (basically they need to make sure there has been no relapses in the people treated)

As far as I know all is well and we await the arrival of our results - can not really say much more

The market though is probably not going to react as strongly as we would all like until they are in a position to drop a majors name into the ring - remember this share will play catch up most of the time

Take solace from the fact that project is world class and as such has a value - because those of most need it have little money the valuation process is not straight forward and I am told the consultant in London is helping them in this regard - but the project has real value

Also be aware that they will only take this project to a production stage as a last resort and so they may not press for all the necessary licenses straight away

The real problem with the current share price is the fact that the Instos have not been taking an interest in the company YET - and unfortunately one of the main reasons is that the company is involved in court proceedings with a former director which makes the Insto's nervous and it also makes it really hard for the company to market themselves - this still does not affect the value of the project but does have an effect on the share price

Clyde

Ramble, ramble, ramble - not research but Ramble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 227968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.