ODA 2.78% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

cm deal

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Abas
    I believe the strong reaction to your post was because of the title.

(woops, it looks like the thread has been pulled because of it - it was slightly alarmist)

I share your frustration with the lack of life in the SP
    but my response is still

They have successfully established three channels
    to distribute their revenue generating Lottery app

1 As a pre-install on 1m Androids
    2 Download from the VODone lottery site
    3 Direct download from mylife365.com.cn

As these apps build a user base, they will generate significant income, which will grow exponentially

This is the company maker

They can not announce that the deal with China Mobile is dead, because there never was a deal only an MOU.
    The market has changed drastically since the MOU,
    SMA are maintaining a working relationship with CM
    SMA use the CM mobile payment gateway, they have their apps on the CM appstore.

I believe the window for the implementation of an API system has closed. I suspect that especially in China there would be too much market resistance to a centrally monitored operating system on your phone, there are too many alternatives. What we should be anticipating is a deal with CM similar to the D.Phone deal. This would provide massive distribution for the lottery app.

In reply to your concerns that directors will sell into a stronger SP. Who knows, but the evidence appears to be that we will only get an increase in the SP once SMA show real revenue figures. And once the company is achieving significant revenue, it would be a better commercial decision for the directors to hold onto their shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.0¢ $8.57K 49.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24164 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 41665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.