UNT 6.67% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Market sentiment and perception is what can change the market...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    Market sentiment and perception is what can change the market cap of a company.

If the general investment community believe in management of the company and believe the future prospects and earning of the company will be better in the future the market will add further value to the company by buying the stock at a higher price.

Look at DW8 for example a market cap of nearly $90m with annual revenues of less than $600k.

CM8 has revenues of $16.1m and a market cap of only $10m.

SO the market is waiting for confirmation on the managements performance on CM8 to further prove we are on the right track.

Thus far management has proven they have certainly trimmed the losses back to a positive EBITDA and they have also proven that they are able to add further products to the stable. The market is now waiting for further updates on The Talking Heads, Vital, Revenue Performance on Kinn Living and other initiatives and Fintech.

When the market can clearly see the company is increasing revenues and the dots are connecting we will see the share price jump very strongly IMO well above 10c/15c and be re-rated.

I personally believe this is happening as we speak and I am confident the next few market updates will prove we are on our way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $7.326K 491.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 207936 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 690403 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.