UNT 4.76% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Small volumes for sure, but definitely the right direction I...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1524
    Small volumes for sure, but definitely the right direction
    I think most can see the benefit of not that many shares on the register in comparison to so many specs in the billions of shares
    Small volumes can shift our stock very fast
    Volume will come eventually as the team continues to execute on their horizons and I believe most of us can see just how fast our share price will appreciate when these milestones are reached
    Right now we have a team that is ticking every box and delivering on what they’ve preached to their shareholders which makes me confident in just sitting tight for the foreseeable future if they continue on the same path
    At 20c we will still only have a market cap of $100m which isn’t at all unreasonable when you look down this end thoroughly, especially if our earnings have reached the inflection point of beginning to appreciate north of the $15m annualised revenue generated last quarter
    And yes, just like literally every spec stock there are options to convert, but not a crazy amount and they will just increase money in the bank to help fuel growth ensuring no more capital raising which will create more strength in the stock as investors won’t have that on their mind when choosing to invest in Crowd
    Then add in the cherry on top like any spec stock needs for a rerate and that is, blue sky ahead
    Something to get excited about
    And Crowd has that in spades with their H2 (fintech & Insuretech) & H3 (talking heads conversational commerce)
    Just a matter of time now on both as we have been advised the real work has already taken place behind the scenes and the team is ahead in every aspect of delivering on these initiatives in 2021
    2021 will be a significant year for Crowd and we as shareholders get to enjoy seeing our team deliver which will mean a rising share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $74.58K 3.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1835336 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 19029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.