UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

CM8 Chart Indicating Breakout to UPSIDE, page-1970

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    It was very interesting to watch yesterday's trading, not unexpected if I'm being honest.
    Seems some individuals are not prepared to wait any longer to hold a position and I'd expect that we may see 6 to 7c as a more likely base prior to the news of our new deals being released.

It was always going to follow a similar trend to that of Oct/Nov 2020 but this time we have a much more significant technological product and plan.

I think Martin's observations are spot on and certainly not news to anyone who has been watching Crowd's development over the past 2 years at least.

If we see ongoing support from holders in not taking profits over the next few weeks I'd suspect we will be on track to break 10c in February and place our SP in a real position for exponential growth (quality of deals dependant).

just remember that our resident downrampers are watching this closely and are feeling pretty stupid right now, if we lose momentum and settle back to low 4s or 3s they will be back with a vengeance, rinse and repeat and so the story goes.

The comparisons to other stocks in the same field whose SP is now valued in the dollars instead of cents are not unrealistic and in fact I'd suggest that we have capacity to even out perform them if the team continues to push R&D in order to keep us aligned with the movement of the sector.

GLTAH, have a great day.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $11.78K 620.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1559772 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 479297 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.