UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Watched the video on Twitter and really happy they are actively...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    Watched the video on Twitter and really happy they are actively promoting everything that’s going on now
    I guess they have figured this is the right time with all their ducks lined up in a row
    I know I’ve only been holding this stock for a few months now and haven’t ridden the extreme lows out over the past couple of years, but it really is beginning to look more and more like there is a lot to look forward to with this stock, even for those loyal to the stock for many years now at a loss
    The spec end of the market never really makes sense and the more solid a stock sometimes, they can do terrible and the other stonk looking type stocks tend to run to the moon and then straight back to hell where they technically belonged
    But if there is one thing I’ve learnt in my 4 years of winning and then majorly losing and then having to just watch and learn the game is -
    Find a down and out stock that is truly undervalued but has the potential to fully turn things back around
    CM8 was that stock for me
    Market cap of 12m when I found it
    And even now at 5.7c still only $28m
    Good solid revenue ($15m annualised) which has the potential for real growth
    But more importantly it has blue sky in a big way once again
    The one thing on any traders Wishlist
    And I may not be a fan of day traders, but ultimately they are a tool for stocks to be able to be rerated
    And ultimately I believe they will be rerating CM8 for the next couple of years
    And after all this, there is still one key factor as to why CM8 will be one of the best performing stocks next year, and that is management
    This management is what first made me invest
    The turnaround was evident over the past year and they were executing, which is rare down this end of the market
    And the new consortium continue to execute ahead of schedule
    Massive ticks for derisking I love to see from a company I’m invested in
    Enjoy the ride from here on out everyone who is invested, and just remember that the real money will be made riding the waves forward so long as management continue to deliver on their goals, the story continues to get better with bluer skies ahead & revenue grows qtr on qtr
    Don’t be too hasty to jump off this ride either as from that video it really looks like DC has lots in the pipeline to be excited about and finally has the right team of business minded individuals backing his technology
    DC - Watch this space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.