UNT 3.33% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Is anyone interested in the Sellers side slowly dropping to...

1. 40 Posts.
    Is anyone interested in the Sellers side slowly dropping to 856,653 units as we speak.? This is the smallest sell volume for a very long time. It isn't always the best gauge for movement, but maybe the soaking has finally been accomplished? All the small boys have been flushed out? Anyways lots of movement and we will wait and see weather this announcement will be what we want.

If you take everyones importance of wanting this stock to be a quick multi bagger is perhaps the reason why people are selling. IMO I do see this now as a growth company and wanted to say this is 2016 and it is Mobile E commerce company and I see more potential growth and room to move in this type of market than most bluechip companies that could be left for dead with ever changing technology and upcoming robot workers.

My own Average price is .26c and I indeed with many others are not impressed with what has happened in the short team, but we shouldn't lose sight that these companies can and do at anytime could strike with companies like Facebook, SnapChat or Instagram could shot this price north very quickly.

DYOR
    Last edited by Mazey: 29/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.125K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 210087 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1313590 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.