UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

cm8 debate

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    gday guys, doing a bit of homework on cm8, thinking of dipping my toe in once i wrangle my head around this, if any of the older holders could tell me if ive misunderstood or missed anything from my DD.

what ive got so far,

was a tech angel with a good story, has fallen along with most of its sector peers.

Share price seems to be in a downward trend since late last year but has halted a bit on the 200 day SMA (ill post a chart at the end).  

Loss of positive sentiment due to a few reasons:

* quarterlies slowing down after record revenue and EBITDA growth earlier in the year, even going backwards
    * going backwards i believe due to the acquisition they made of 'track'.  Be it that they paid too much, handover taking too long, or just not going as expected i think this is whats holding up the growth they were seeing
    * uncertainty as to why this was happening up until the release of the recent investor presentation
    * the large amount of debt.  12.5 million or so.
    * the bum has fallen out of the sector (just look at XPE, LPE, BUD etc)

So a few of these have been addressed (question always being can you believe what management tell us).
    Namely that track had some teething problems, regulatory, handover etc etc.  
    The last reported quarter was the european summer which is traditionally slow
    Debt has reduced by around 15% between quarterlies (very rough calculation)
    Withdrawal of the performance rights pre AGM (saw this with xpe and a few other fallen angels)
    revenue: materially higher whatever that means.  we shall see I suppose

So have i missed anything?  if the share price puts in a bit of a floor here it could be a good entry point.  obviously not for catching a falling knife, will wait until it settles.  its been sitting around here and looks to be forming a floor on the daily chart, and on the weekly chart its sitting on the 200 day SMA which could be acting as support also.

cm8 daily and weekly.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.