UNT 4.17% 1.3¢ unith ltd

@MadManMuzzaThanks MMM, a little targeted prediction from me on...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4122/4122549-bcc116962c791c03d959d5896c5645dd.jpg
    @MadManMuzza

Thanks MMM, a little targeted prediction from me on the 1st Feb....(below line)
    Its the evolution of a legacy app into our first Talking head, conversational commerce Avatar into the Metaverse.
    The best thing here is EXECUTION & DELIVERY ON PROMISES by Idan with making the Metaverse display interactive.

My belief is they will also launch ASTRA as a subscription product at the same time. (think horoscope app) which of course could be available globally, again rather than marketing other people's product's to 100,000's of users in our subscription division, we're back to market our own evolved talking head products,,, and this is only the first!
    The brilliant thing about ASTRA is she is our DAILY horoscope reader, so users can return daily!
    Very unique experience for players in the Metaverse and really its a billboard for Crowd's capability.
    There are a lot of very rich NFT, blockchain, A.I., tech & crypto players that we will capture the attention of in Decentraland and I look forward to us buying more Metaverse real estate with more displays.
    MANA is the very valuable native cryptocurrency for Decentraland & I know we already have the capability to process transactions in lots of languages & currencies as we have done historically & CROWD so we will be introducing pay per use.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4122/4122555-25504f9616000615f73ea7b66bb641ef.jpg

Why?
    "Our profitable subscription division continues to build on growth shown last quarter; this will be strengthened with new verticals that
    include the commercialization of our Talking Head technology in the gaming/entertainment space. ” Idan Schmorak

So watch this space for our new talking avatar APP...
    http://www.trackconcepts.com/#products
    Imagine something simple like they turn ASTRO-VIP (an existing product) and turn it into a digital avatar where people as a novelty app get there daily horoscopes!!
    They key here is they will be marketing to a much larger audience with so far 330,000 new paying subscribers (last half)

Looks like the subscription division is experiencing growth and has helped keep us cashflow positive...
    And the plan is to release our own subscription talking head avatar App to pay for the development of the platform!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.97K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2229514 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 264978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.