UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Sounds good to me mate! Just a waiting game if that's the case....

1. 1,485 Posts.

Sounds good to me mate! Just a waiting game if that's the case.

If they have the same success in the new markets as they have had in the original then up we go.

Looking for numbers to support the commentary around subscription now being stable. (Stable but at what level?)

Webinar timed for after raise completion? (Part 2)
    Will be interesting to see if they have anything else for the market.

It's a pity they didn't make the recent options listed and at say 20c. Would have provided incentive for big money to return to that 25c level, some cash to take pressure off and a bit of a gift/fun for long term holders.

As it stands we now have a ~100m share wall exercisable or convertible at between 25-30c.

I agree that target of 50c is achievable. But I think that the debt level will need to reduce (cash payments to reduce any possible conversion by JGB) before the market is prepared to push the share price past that 40c level. Once comfortably above the options exercise price and conversion price I believe you would then see a battle between option holders and JGB. By that I mean that JGB is limited in conversion amount per month and options are not, so if the $12m of options start coming in thick and fast, that cash could cancel out the rest of the debt. (And dilution from any possible conversion in the process)

That's how it sounds in my head anyway. The number of 220m shares on issue being thrown around with no debt and little options outstanding seems about right to me, providing no material change to the business.

Ok so what I'm saying is, I think we will either be capped at around ~30c until half of the debt is payed off with cash, not a bad gain anyway.
    Or the numbers will be great and the big boys will show up and smash it past the conversion level and the debt will be no issue at all. And if this is the case the I suspect neither will dilution.

Time to load up in the meantime. This overhang won't last for ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.