UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

What's pretty evident at this point is there are less and less...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    What's pretty evident at this point is there are less and less investors selling out, and that is even after what most would consider an excellent rise through a turbulent market
    Try finding a better quarterly though, than the one just released, with a $15m market cap and blue sky potential and I think you are going to struggle
    Spot on with DC Stealth, and maybe that is what he has needed all along
    Someone older and wiser to guide him through some of his weaknesses and help him become the success he has the potential to be
    With almost certain positive announcements ahead, I believe that is why most aren't willing to part with their shares as most are beginning to understand just how underrated their stock has become as the new team has well and truly shifted this company into a massive positive
    And I guess that is exactly where then lies the power of how fast this stock could move forward!

When most investors begin to believe in their own team and management, others surely will follow

And when others begin to stumble across CM8 and dig a little deeper, then it should just be the perfect storm mixed with positive announcements to rerate us to where our true valuation lies

Pretty confident FY 2021 will be CM8's breakout year, and I know it is a big call, but I do believe it could be one of the largest movers on the ASX as the new teams second year goals come to fruition
    Happy to be on board and watch it all unfold, and looking forward to growth in sales and positive cash flow revenue generation, talking heads tech update, insuretech/fintech licensing update, new brands joining the Direct division etc etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.