UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

I agree with most here about the risk/reward proposition on...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I agree with most here about the risk/reward proposition on offer.
    I'm hoping CM8 can be a real wealth generator for me in the next 2 years.

However I think its important to balance out the expectation a little. Releasing audited reports will be important as we hopefully get some more detail on company performance and outlook for the second half.

Whilst the numbers should show underlying EBITDA, actual result won't be pretty i don't think. I'm also expecting a relatively large chunk of cash outflow from operating activities. This is all largely due to Track only contributing to 2 months worth of numbers although should absolutely improve when looking at a full 6 months of track+crowd performance excluding one off expenses.

Don't want to be a downer but important to keep some perspective especially for those who are in this because they expect the SP to go up post results on monday in the short term. The market is punishing companies at the moment for slightly missing guidance. One of my other investments came out with a decent set of numbers on Wednesday which missed guidance and got smacked 30% yesterday. If your mid-long term having some spare cash around to take advantage of short term reactions might be a good ploy.

Looking forward to the Monday.

all in my opinion,
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.235K 373.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1202011 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 813482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.