UNT 2.50% 2.0¢ unith ltd

cm8 vs i Candy interactive

1. 6,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    hey guys was just wondering what your thoughts are of "I candy" its a upcoming float, they are looking to raise 3.5 million @ 20c a share. release set for this Thursday the 4th of feb.

iCandy Interactive is an investment holding company principally involved in investing in prospective mobile interactive entertainment studios in the Asian region to produce quality and fun mobile interactive entertainment for the global mobile games market.
    iCandy Interactive’s vision is to become a world-class interactive entertainment studio for the mobile gaming industry. iCandy Interactive’s mission is to continuously develop quality and fun mobile games that offer unique gaming experiences to drive player engagement through multi-challenges and achievements.

will this have a negative impact on cm8 profits as it seems like it will be a direct competitor of cm8. is cm8 better value at its current SP of 26c compared to I candy's 20c. would love it if you guys could share your opinion's on the two, and also if you are looking at investing in I candy and why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $23.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.092K 56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2576958 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 455799 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.