XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

cmc 5 minute with fibs, page-5

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    There are many technical interpretations of what is going on.

It could be a B wave triangle or an ABC which will go to SPI 5600+ or other.

My original idea of 3 or so days of waffling seem to be playing out.

For me, technicals are mixed and so am not willing to bet big on any outcome at this stage.

It feels bullish if anything at this stage to me but that could quickly change.

Mid Jan is often the time to look for a very good up move. Historically, since 1982 Jan has been a slight down month on average and then up into July/Sept, and on going back to 1875 it has all been up into that time frame including Jan. Of course we are talking averages not every year.

The mild damage done by this years pullback so far, would allow for some modest new highs over a month or two, which probably would need small setbacks from time to time to keep it going till Sep.

Armstrong's cycles have me guessing a bit. Due in late Feb as a peak, it may prove watching whether as a low or high for our market.

In other words, I have no idea, lol.

US markets look like they need a multi month consolidation if they are to remain bullish, but we may do our own thing.

Average decade on our market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.