@Amazon1234 funny I just came across this post. I have used a...

1. 620 Posts.
    @Amazon1234 funny I just came across this post. I have used a few and used IG markets for many years. I thought the platform was great until I just recently signed up to Belldirect. Knowing a bit about CMC (have had friends show me and recommend it and have even had friends work there), I found it close to IG so didn't switch. To be fair that was many years ago so it may have improved a bit but so has IG. What I can say is when I did look through Belldirect it made IG's platform look like playschool lol. Again, I will stress that I have only just joined it and have absolutely no affiliation with them or their entities. Just was very excited and thought I would share the excitement and ask like you which is best. I've used IG, CommSec, NABtrade and now Belldirect and the last one just had more. Keen to hear if you found CMC's platform better for whatever reason, as I think finding the best platform is very important. One downside with Belldirect is the lack of app is annoying but they have a responsive mobile website. Ultimately you may just use a combination - one to keep track of things and the other to trade or do analysis. Best wishes and hope we get more answers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.