ASX 1.68% $63.41 asx limited

cmc markets

1. 68 Posts.
    I have lost some money with CMC

However I do think their liquidation strategy (selling your holding) is a concerns.

2 Situation I now experience with them liquidating my stocks which you have ask question.

Starting today -2nd time

When the UK Maket open I hold XTA -1050 unit(Xstrata) and CSR(UK) -1500 unit

I have over $1300 in Total equity
    -condition for them to liquidate (20% ot above $@260 ) -

When UK Market open XTA went upto and CSR go down.

I found its funny that when they liquidate the XTA and CSR I had no opportunity to enjoy the uptrend yet will CSR kept sliding they kept it and liquidate it latter at lows - should they have not liquidate them both at the sametime ?

However this time after they complete liquidation -its fall i line to what I see in the total equity and reflect the same period of times that the price are quoted -eg they complete liquidation at 08:14 - relfect the current share price for CSR at the times.

First time liquidation
    -well to disappointed to get the date and figures - the disappoinment is the behaviour of the liquidation dis-advantage me in maximum ways - eg at the times my onscreen total equity show - I am in fron by a few hundred dollars - next second all my holdings were gone - it show I am $1800 behind - when I check what time they liquidate me - it shows it show the price of ten-15 minutes ago - meaning due to me being in the position I was - they can sell my holdings for the price that was 10-15 minutes and might have gained something from that as how else would you explained had you yourself did the trading at the times you are a few in hundreds in front yet they can sell something that was 10-15 minutes ago -abit hard to explain -but something I found very concerns with their behaviour .

I am sure that have answer for everything -hence I am not ringing them - but I have capture the position I held after XTA was sold and not CSR was not sold (XTA went up - I would have profited from this - yest they sell - CSR go down - I did not profit - so how they decide to sell XTA and CSR is beyond believe)

Very angry and frustrated with CMC Markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.41
Change
1.050(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $12.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.99 $63.47 $62.92 $27.43M 433.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 734 $63.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.41 1023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.