PER 0.00% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Some who have met in him in personal reckons he is different...

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Some who have met in him in personal reckons he is different ...As someone said the seniors may have put the answers and told him ...go and read..lol

And I dont blame him for that, the positions that we have like CG and JG are very experienced and you do what the boss tells you...

Only positive is he thinks there may be several companies interested....how much $$ comes on the table is a million $$ question...

With the numbers that has been presented in the last few months in presos...$20 m is the max that I see that this team may be able to get, which may not crack a nut...thats before the results...

But if the results come great then we have an oppurtunity to negotiate a much better deal....AF says there is great interest in the DMD rare disease space....companies are in discussions.....so obviously they will be watching.....lets keep them waiting if numbers are not upto decent levels and wait for the initial results.........I really hope we wait for the results before the deal is done...

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $5.891K 75.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6454 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 19621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.