PER 0.00% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

CMO interview not to be missed, page-35

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I think this post by HP is spot on .

at the end of the day it is the science (positive trial results) that determines the success or failure of PER and that would be the case whether that transpires with the current team or if it had just been Mark.

the difference in having the current team is quite obvious though :

CG is here to captain the ship but most critically mitigate any trial risks ( she told us that in her first interview)
    JG is here to make the investment and partner world know we exist
    AF is here to find the right partners and seal deals
    The new CMO is here because of her scientific knowledge, patient experience and because we are indeed not a one trick pony...
    The new CFO is here to handle the financial complexity of what will come if results are successful.

the exciting thing is that CG has put this team in place at this point in time and the words "this year" in the preso from JG earlier in the year and "soon" from AF in this chat should give long suffering shareholders hope that the light at the end of the very very long tunnel this train has been going through is starting to appear and shine ever brighter between now and Dec.

so, to use an analogy, we can consider our boat in this race to a successful trial finish line being skippered by the likes of the crew of Wild Oats or Comanche not amateurs.. so a successful finish in record time from now should hopefully be on the cards.

and congratulations, nottawombat, on having a prodigy debater of a niece ... my elder son was in the debating team until yr 11 and there are some kids, like your niece clearly, who are very impressive ... and can always fall back on becoming a Pollie if their chosen career doesn't work out

dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $5.891K 75.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6454 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 19621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.