KAR 1.63% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

c'mon bob, really!!??, page-2

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Golf and friends

You dont need sell Kar to hate the Bob explanation and/or understand he was very unsuccesfull(that don't means he is a dodgy or dishonest CEO). Just he failure and severelly

Please..

The only ones that bought less than the current price are the guys that both during 40 days between 2.60 and 3.90.
    Lucky ones correct ?

No.. they also (most) are in loss..(after 4 years if you bought 3.80 certianly is not a good result correct ?)

But lets talk about all other 99% ones that bought out of the range 2.60 to 3.90.
    This ones paid 4 dollars,or 5, or 6 or 7 or... and that 1-2-3 4 years ago Golf..

After 1-2-3-4 years can you say to the shareholders wait another 5 years ? He lost his mind ?

Can you say we are in a cycle and be patient ?... we drill 3 wells and to achieve X we have long way to "maybe" achieve 12 TCF in best scenario ..

An than ?

Than we can pray every day to the moment of the cycle be positive,because if is negative(according with him) even with good discoveries the share will follow RIO/BHP cycle and will go down..

He was the most sad pathetic and ridiculous speach I could ever expect from him..

Thanks G-d the market is much more sm,art than him and huge discoveries will prove his opinion is the most naif and non sense possible..

I'm going ahead carrying my shares but sincerelly (on top of my email sent to him-Bob) I hope the ,market will forgive him and he will not loose the credibility he built during long years.

His opinion was so badly structured that he made an invitation to swap immidiately for RIO and BHP and hope for beter moments in the "cycle"

Norberto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.85 $1.78 $8.678M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5319 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 36852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.