FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

C'mon Fonty..., page-4

1. 557 Posts.
    You've caught my attention QWERTY...sorry AJLD...for someone who has appointed themselves as the grand arbiter of what is and isn't a worthy HC post, you sure do serve up some 22 carat dreck yourself. I haven't spent much time surveying your recent utterances and your attack has made me realise it's time to get off here until after Christmas, but just a quick sample of some fine work of yours:

To read posts that state this and that about a dip in oil prices says to me your investment strategies are floored flawed and you are possibly don't have enough funds to take advantage of these times or you are just inexperienced

Last Dance with Mary JaneAre you a stoner?

ON a day where 50 billion was wiped from the market, our little Co faired fared OK.

Nah - I will never post on Hotcopper again if the SP is not 13c or above (I am suggesting above) by the 23rd December 2014...** Finally, a reason to be happy about the SP slide.

** - does not mean will actually quit posting on Hotcopper, nor stop using the internet nor stop using a computer. Subject to change as we see fit - please do not take anything I say seriously... OK.

He who lives in glass houses...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.