GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

c'mon gbg , page-29

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Dutybound,
    You sound like an educated man hoping you may tell me where i stand Shook hands with the chairman at an AGM he looked me in the eye and said buy them quick before the price goes up when this project is finished we will have the best IO in the pilbra and china will pay a 20% premium for our product,
    Now we the shareholders, paid the board members millions of DOLLARS mainly the past members to do a job, that was to REASERCH and find a contractor to build a processing plant that WORKS, this one dosnt and i beleive THAT there (the board members) lack of research is the main cause of the plant not working and gbg will need at least another billion$$$ and then there is still no garantee it will WORK, so by then what will be the percentage of the project, that belongs to GBG probably OOOOOooooo,
    also i find it hard to beleive that our board members could sign a contract that allowed the contractor to volanteraly place themselves into liquidation and leave the shareholders holding the fallout CHEERS. ??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.