GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

c'mon gbg , page-36

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Sorry HWS but you clealy stated from some very limited reading/ research i have done since the announcement on 20th nov,it seems that there may (never have been) a :pilot plant: I agree with you there probably was never one???? how would we ever know we cant believe what this board tell us.
    Then in your second paragrough you say they had a plant designed on the BASIS of a pilot plant not good enough when you are spending shareholders money they should have been 100% sure before they built the plant that turned out to be as you say a stuff up you got that right i wonder how much ore they put through before they decided it was ready to build i could go on and on but whats done is done so we move on.
    No i can not name any magnatite plants but i do recall a post on here a while back that named quite a few but i dont remember if they stated how much tonage they put through,i agree they should have stuck with the chinese.
    NO i was reluctent to go to the AGM for fear of more lies which would have made very cross so i elected to keep the peace if you know what i mean.
    And NO i DID not jump on what you said to vent my anger,sorry about pilbra slip of the finger!!
    I do hope that one day they do sort out the mess for everyones sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.