NAG 10.0% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

I am sure it will be priced right but I don't think it would be...

1. 55,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008
    I am sure it will be priced right but I don't think it would be suitable for the nagambie type gold we have - we need to heap leach - see the wiki version below of heap leaching

Precious metals

The crushed ore is irrigated with a dilute alkaline cyanide solution. The solution containing the dissolved precious metals ("pregnant solution") continues percolating through the crushed ore until it reaches the liner at the bottom of the heap where it drains into a storage (pregnant solution) pond. After separating the precious metals from the pregnant solution, the dilute cyanide solution (now called "barren solution") is normally re-used in the heap-leach-process or occasionally sent to an industrial water treatment facility where the residual cyanide is treated and residual metals are removed. In very high rainfall areas, such as the tropics, in some cases there is surplus water that is then discharged to the environment, after treatment, posing possible water pollution if treatment is not properly carried out.
    The production of one gold ring through this method, can generate 20 tons of waste material.[3]
    During the extraction phase, the gold ions form complex ions with the cyanide:

Recuperation of the gold is readily achieved with a redox-reaction:

The most common methods to remove the gold from solution are either using activated carbon to selectively absorb it, or the Merrill-Crowe process where zinc powder is added to cause a precipitation of gold and zinc. The fine product can be either doré (gold-silver bars) or zinc-gold sludge that is then refined elsewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.02K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 364129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.