WDR 0.00% 14.5¢ western desert resources limited

C'Mon Norm

1. 1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    What I don't understand is management (in this case Norm), watch the shareprice depreciate down to levels like we are at with WDR, without stepping in to make an announcement or a reassuring update. It's one thing to release announcements about reserves, and tonnage, etc, etc, and rehash and package up previous announcements released to the market, but if the shareprice has dropped to a level like what we are at with WDR, then I think it is fair to say WDR, Norm, get off your backside and release something to the shareholders for a bit of peace and mind, that you supposedly value and appreciate.

WDR for me used to be such a great stock. I had a lot of confidence with Norm, as he seemed to be a 'doer' instead of a 'gunner', and what he did getting WDR to be a producer was just fantastic. He made things happen. However, all the goodwill and reputation he built up to become a iron ore producer has all been undone in my opinion, or is very quickly being undone.

This can still all work out for the better, for sure, but right now "C'mon Norm, do something", your reputation, youre company is on the line !!

Even with the iron ore price of where it is currently at, WDR's shareprice should not be where it is at.

Sorry for the rant, but I am sure it's frustrating not just for me but for others also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.