PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

C'mon, where's the news?!?, page-163

1. 494 Posts.
    Looked high and low Gold Pirate,

Cant see that article RT live or internet news, even searching RT news.

One would think the ECB had its own gold on hand, there are several EU countries that store physical gold, UK, France...

All I can see are WWII buried gold trains claimed to have been found, coming out of the wood work.

Which I find more than a little bit suspect as it would be very convenient to spread a rumour of flooding the market with so say large amounts of gold from thin air, with looming inflation driven by end of QE rate hikes.

If they show me a couple of trains full of gold, I also want to have the Commercial Banks, FED, Fort Knox, BOE etc... vaults inspected and audited at the same time.

Way too convenient to be finding or claiming to find 100's of tonnes of gold, right here right now.

Even India is trying to get all of the temples to hand over their gold, so they can fractional reserve it and pay the owners interest.

This sort of coordinated international financial manipulation is the financial equivalent of a war crimes in my book.

If any such, trains should actually turn up, they should be subject to years of wrangling over where it was looted from and who owns it.

I think Russia are onto the scam, as there is a counter claim of a train full of Russian Gold.

All of it pie in the sky, I think, to undermine gold, with inflation looming and market turmoil due to rate hikes.

But I would be interested to see, any article about the ECB wanting the FED to repatriate what it owns.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.