RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

c'mon

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    c'mon guys get real

These projects haven't gotten any better than when this deal was first announced! This is a joke.

See some of my earlier posts on the subject!

Look at the presentation. Page 9 they say "6km2 of Lower Karoo potential" in the western part of licence 3245L, yet on the very next page, they have a geological map where it is represented as granite! "The Monte Caverie Granite".

The other licence, 3246L, any coal seams present would be 400-600m, and up to 1km deep. This will NEVER be economic in this region as there is so much other near surface, high quality coal ie RIV and Vale (CVRD).

The whole way everything this company has presented is overly optimistic in the extreme.

Please, read some of my earlier posts on this thread around the time the deal was announced.

I DO NOT HOLD, and for good reason.

My only motivation for posting on this thread is to save other punters from losing their hard earned. Seen it too many times!

If you want to question my credibility in any way (and some of you certainly will), fine, but know I called the PRW and MGY disasters and that info you can find for yourself on Hot Copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.