CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

The FIRB would allow allow takeover by an OZZIE listed company...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The FIRB would allow allow takeover by an OZZIE listed company with 70% Chinese ownership (Abra Mining AII) if takeover for CMR was partial 70% say ala the AII model ..... HNC could take 70% control of the LOT inc the Uranium without spending a single further dollar more than what they are paying now for AII (still waiting for FIRB approval formalities) which is about 80 mill bucks total. THATS the danger and any manipulation going on atm IMO is aimed at achieving that result. I have flagged this REAL PROBABILITY IMO in here and direct on several occasions and have been ignored. The Board has failed to protect us against this likelihood which would amount to total rape and pillage and we will be "thanking" them for letting us off the hook at prob a price worth a nominal buck and a half say. 1% of IGV is what spec explorers are usually rated at not companies with a plant ready to roll. Larry edelsen looks for such for the ten times upside potential to more realistic 10% IGV for a PRODUCER. I dont buy the oxides cashflow craap ... reckon they are trying to protect their backs with extreme conservatism so maybe they can surprise on the positive FOR A CHANGE ... I dont want to contemplate the alternatives in here. IMO CMR will end up a HNC subsidiary one way or another and we might be "allowed" the option of reatining 30% of our holding.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.