CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Leggy I have no understanding of details beyond what is posted...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Leggy I have no understanding of details beyond what is posted in here, nor have I had any desire to seek such out until full disclosures are made to asx and now long overdue. I had however forwarded my disappointments and techno-price expectations on seeing the original asx release on this fiasco. However I still retain a higher holding than what I would otherwise given the circumstances and cos I believe in the long term potential. But still remain heavily cashed up for previously cited reasons and fears, as see no change to the dangers likely this side of oxides production start-up. Fortunately, the Queen (my other half haha) is doing her bit to soften the negative impact on my pocket resulting from the King's indiscretions. Your assessment sounds plausible but I remain surprised and disappointed as to why we havent yet seen an explanatory statement. Uncertainty has caused us to miss out on the latest resources bull leg and can only hope a down leg doesnt next catch us unawares.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.