CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Once the US conjob is ended either cos they have "succeeded" in...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Once the US conjob is ended either cos they have "succeeded" in holding it together or cos it collapses in total loss of control, commodity prices in current paper currency values will rocket to the moon. Hopefully it will be first case cos we need an intact financial system which can handle the megaprofits we will be making ........otherwise how do they pay us dividends haha.

The KEY question now is who will be the beneficiaries ... ie ultimate owners. My bet, HNC will own 70% of it and the remaining 30% of us still there will be talking about the Holy Grail and beyond thereafter.

I suspect a small interim gapfilla rights issue not so much for cashflow viewpoint but from opportunity for big players to finally get set via underwriting and other means.

Copper production is FALLING for various reasosns whilst demand is RISING as the China population relocation phenomenon continues unabated ...... I am looking for 6 bucks / lb mid term.

But Ima punter dont forget haha. I am assuming this is not a scam and that no-one inc HNC wants to see it dissolve. HNC's best chance of controlling this is per "friendly" means ala AII model. Thats my OPINION.

Meanwhile what another magnificent performance last nite hey? These guys are serious magicians !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.