CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

cmr is the next pem, page-12

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    US can do what it likes. My focus is on HOW China Inc is going to find the raw materials necessary to achieve its mega infrastructure goals over next generation.

"Recessions" result in survival of the fittest which then become the next cycle leaders. Easy to shut down a mine but takes years to replace it.

We are at PEAK RESOURCES any way u look at it but world pop is still growing at a great rate espesh in Asia where focus of activity shifts.

CMR thru its mistiming (wont go into that again and again) has now become an "opportunity" for a cashed up shark ... and who better than China Inc itself !!!

My MO is simple ... any short term strife is an opportunity for a new home for some of that warchest cash sitting in considered unsafe bank accounts.

Just need to see the gameplan fully transparent to eliminate the risk.

Nibbled a few more this morn under the 62 pivot. As I said, those extra 326 shares staying put yesterday did the trick hey? For today at least.

Lets see what the weekly close brings. U know how she can spring back with a vengeance when we are not looking ...

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.