CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

cmr presntation to seeaoc june 8, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    utrying to give me stroke in excitement kalmsg ? Yes but it WOULD relate to CMR Kalmsg ....GAS that is !!! Cos lest we forget, one of the main drivers to proposed 500 mill capex SULPHIDES production back in 2002 was the LIKELIHOOD of natural gas supply from SUNRISE which never came thru. There was talk this gas field was even gonna supply the Eastern seaboard per pipeline running effectively thru CMRs leases !!!!!

Now consider we get cheap natural gas for our sulphides stage 2 from a Sunrise or other. U think that so-called proposed RIDICULOUS 1 mill tpa sulphides production to produce 80,000 tpa lead, 2,000 tpa cobalt and 10,000 tpa Copper IN ADDITION to the 10,000 tpa Cu, 1000 tpa cobalt and 700 tpa nickel from the oxides wouldnt be revised ?

Give me a break. Any engineer worth his salt would modify the oxides to a yellowcake producer as indicated they can, and go full pelt on a new AUD 500 mill capex sulphides plant aiming at 5 mill tpa production (still modest) to produce a globally eyebrow raising

400,000 tpa Lead
    50,000 tpa Copper
    10,000 tpa Cobalt

ALL PRIMARY PRODUCTION .....

(and forget the likely 2 million ozs pa Silver as a byproduct ...aint it grading around 11 g/t in the sulphides ???)

I make it around USD 750+ mill pa sales at current spot
    (without the U cos thats an unknown at this stage) earning us say, USD 300 pa NET ......or AUD 400 pa net .......rough figures and likely conservative cos at that stage u wld be blending in remaining oxides reserves as well and making yr own sulphuric acid which is their main cost component.

Thats about 1.3 years payback on 500 mill capex and on a PER 10 such a size would demand as a MINIMUM, cos Menelaus GT talks in terms of poss 200 mill tonnes of paydirt by the time its fully defined ie 40 years worth at my MODEST 5 mill tpa !!!???,

That would HAVE to have us capped at around AUD 4 billion bucks !!!

And consider if 4 years of oxides nets us 200 mill bucks warchest (?). 40% downpayment and 60% DEBT FINANCE with ongoing oxides production providing the insurance and interest payment if delayed, WE COULD DO STAGE 2 ALONE !!!!!!

Now THAT is global size .........and THAT would have the world running to secure long term supply contracts with us. And whats been missing ? CHEAP ENERGY !!!!

So if u think NT government has a surprise waiting for us along those lines ........Im talking about a 25 buck share price by 2010 based fully diluted 160 mill shares say (just to round off the numbers). And thats at CURRENT metal prices.

Can u imagine the mega-surfing if Kondratieff provided us with a "C" resources tsunami coincidental ???!!!. We would have to split 5 for 1 for say , 800 mill shares so we could be valued at a modest 5 bucks a share !!!!!

Anyway u look at it, Med cruiser flotilla is cruising big time and every Olympian is invited !!!! Drinks would be on me for a year.

I was getting excited enuff about a 3 buck shareprice on PER 6 for OXIDES starter project next year.

THEN we start hearing of Uranium and watch as the Gods unfold the story of Cinderella CMR.

Now we have our Olympians rubbing shoulders with royalty and letting them know who we are.

AND NOW u are suggesting even in the very least we may have natural gas flowing nearby !!!!

S**T Kalmsg. What r u trying to do, give me a stroke in excitement haha.

I was only thinking oxides and planning to give them 10% of my stock at the tech pivot ATH 2.20 some time early next year.

And now?

Methinks "b" retrace is over and "c" reversal / breakout is nigh.

Ta.

All IMOOC. I aint no advisor. Just an olympian with Olympian vision as many of u are in here , and those who aint yet, would be learning fast on this boat.

ROW ON Olympians !

(Check my numbers in case i got something wrong cos Ive had a nip or two ...tho order of magnitude sounds right)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.