EYE 0.00% 21.0¢ nova eye medical limited

re who is selling it’s important to remember we still may have...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    re who is selling it’s important to remember we still may have hangover from the cap raise early in the year. A lot of sophisticated investors take a cap raise to flip it for profit, I’m hoping a good proportion went to sticky hands by $8mat 21c is over 38m shares.

if a proportion of this decided to wait until results to try snd get a better profit but now are moving on anyway they are still making a good % coin on 21c at current prices. Typically once this post raise volume is finally worked through and substantial new demand arrives is when we will see rerate occur.

whats disappointing is demand doesn’t seem to be there yet but I have now doubt is current growth rates continue in next 6 months then again next 12 months showing its not just a one off adjustment to new product but sustainable growth demand will be kicking down the door with both boots.

im fully loaded here now but can help thinking for those finishing building a position it creates opportunity whilst we wait for further updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.