EYE 0.00% 22.5¢ nova eye medical limited

morning. Well in my humble opinion whilst I havnt ever used the...

1. 2,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    morning. Well in my humble opinion whilst I havnt ever used the phrase fair value it’s been interesting watching the price action since the recent results and trying to project what the point will be in the future when the market sees this as requiring a much higher price.

1) personally I would love to see a July sales update when they do the August full year results and presentation. They had stated last qtr had already hit $18m run rate (US or $27.5m AUD) revenue so like $1.5m US a month.

if they book July revenue at over $1.5m (say $1.6) should be a validation long of the aggressive growth in the US figures. I’m pretty hopeful they may have a bonza global month because as I posted previously Itrack was introduced into portugals public health system in July so would have at least initial orders so Europe sales should be solid also.

2) this currently sits on under 2x revenue.is fair value anywhere from here to 10x or something in between. The real swing factor is the cash burn, cash on hand and path to CF+. I have modelled my projections that they will just make it but market is reacting I think assuming another cap raise is coming.

any combination of controlled costs + further evidence of growth + most importantly confirmation they expect cash flow positive this half and / or no cap raise we will see what the market thinks is ‘fair value’ then.

have a good weekend all quality posters and contributors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.