EYE 6.67% 21.0¢ nova eye medical limited

CMS Proposes Major Increase in Reimbursement for Canaloplasty, page-286

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    well im down a record 8% in a single day across my portfolio. My first fully invested cycle in the market, notoriously a tight ass with money but came to the conclusion that achieving the financial freedom i desire will require putting idle money to work. So, decided to go down the micro cap non profitable high risk/reward route..im not the type to gamble, so i wouldnt say im impulsively making bets, rather calculated decisions as best i can with minimal experience.... I cant help but feel utmost anxiety today, not expecting global tailwinds to affect seemingly unrelated markets... My purchase timings have only made things worse too, the only silver lining lies with the confidence ive picked companies with strong potential, admittidly heavily persuaded by fellow investor research and sentiment. I made eye my largest holding just last week after doubling down at 0.245.

Thanks for all the informative discussions on this forum. I shall continue to lurk from the shadows. All the best to everyone.
    Last edited by janjaan: Yesterday, 17:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $160.9K 741.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 226382 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 76154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.