EYE 4.76% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

I don’t know about everyone else, but things definitely seem to...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I don’t know about everyone else, but things definitely seem to be getting quite exciting here. All the recent news, the huge revenue growth they’ve been recording, the massive increase in reimbursement, and all the potential opportunities ahead of them for further growth. It definitely seems like all the pieces are finally coming together. All that is needed now I suspect is the announcement of cash flow positive, and then we will be off. For an ultra high growth stock nearing profitability and with a huge TAM ahead of it and an exciting R&D pipeline, a 2x sales multiple is simply far too low a valuation for a company of this quality. Even similar companies with zero growth and never ending losses have higher valuation multiples! We have a very strong and experienced management team steering this ship forward; when the time comes for a re-rate there will be a lot of lost ground to account for.

I’ve been investing for a while, it’s not every day you come across a stock that is so undervalued like this one. However, we live in a capitalistic world. If there’s money on the table, it won’t be left there for long. If the investors don’t pick it up soon, a competitor or private equity will acquire it. Great companies can remain cheap for some time, many years even, but never forever. Hold tight everyone, so long as they continue to deliver as strong as they have been then the time is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $50.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $84.60K 389.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100224 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 23847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.