EYE 4.76% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Very exciting seeing how quick these doctors are signing up. It...

1. 15,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4107
    Very exciting seeing how quick these doctors are signing up. It seems as soon as the sales reps put it in their hands, the doctors are immediately sold. I'm not surprised either, it's clearly a best-in-class device. The only device that does not tear or leave a stent, and a huge number of patents preventing anyone from coming anywhere close to creating a device similar to iTrack Advance.

Almost 80% growth over the past half, imagine how much more growth they will now record with double the boots on the ground. Ridiculously undervalued based on the very strong growth and the clear trend towards cash flow positive (likely in the very near term). If this was listed in the USA it would already be priced at over $1, however I think it is only a matter of time before this happens for EYE. The ASX can be slow, but it does eventually get there (plenty of examples to support that). With August results approaching fast, I wouldn't be surprised if we begin to see some early buyers arrive in anticipation. We already know the top line results, and it was phenomenal, but I have a feeling that the bottom-line profit result may be equally, or even more, exciting, as indicated by the company in the recent presentation. Plus, these are audited results which will immediately be detected by the algorithms of institutional investors (the unaudited top line results would not have been picked up by most scanners)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $50.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $84.60K 389.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100224 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 23847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.