EYE 0.00% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Healthcare is certainly where you'd want to be regardless...

1. 15,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4115
    Healthcare is certainly where you'd want to be regardless during times of uncertainty. For stocks like EYE, people are going to keep getting iTrack Advance performed regardless of how bad things are looking in the macro environment. People might hold off spending on a new TV or car, they won't hold off spending on sight saving treatments. The fundamentals will continue to improve rapidly, whether we are in a recession or a boom.

My view if we are talking macro environment though is that there will be a soft landing, and the reduction in rates will be highly stimulatory for equities. I'm not very bullish on tech and think those stocks may have further pain (NVIDIA would be an exception), but healthcare should perform well as money is moved from the lofty tech names to the cheaper but more resilient healthcare stocks.

EYE should be an especially large target, given how undervalued it currently is and the strength of its fundamentals. Those audited results, I suspect, will do the trick. The scanners will pick this up and the instos will be all over it imo. High sales growth and a material improvement in the operating result will not be something the larger investors ignore for very long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $43.70K 194.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77725 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 12270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.