CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

CMY low trade volume, page-105

1. 23 Posts.

There are some amazing possibilites ahead, imagine getting news that CMY has signed up multiple cannabis companies for its new subsidiary Capital Cannabis, the directors would have to be nuts if they didnt see the benefit of getting into MM and the Sophisicated investors who purchased $3 Million worth of shares at 1.5c would also have to be nuts, they saw the possibilities. For me it is well worth the wait, only a few weeks left unitl we find out. I personally believe they are trying to partner with as many MM companies they can during this timeframe.

This may be the last opportunity to get in, a similar thing happened to QBL today, their SP went down and what do you know, they received good news after market closed that their company acquired MCL, those poor people that sold out will be in tears tomorrow morning when the market opens.

I dont see any other reason for the SP to drop today besides striking fear in the hearts of some people to sell out, so their shares can be obtained, besides even without confirmation of the "Highly Positive" discussions CMY is having with other cannabis companies, our SP is ridiculously undervalued at the moment, with $4 Million cash on hand and the new Cobalt project we should be sitting above 2 Cents , i am just sharing my thoughts, you should not take this as investment advice, do your own research and respectfully make your own decisions, goodluck to all holders, looking forward to the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.