CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

"I think, there'll be a trading halt followed by a voluntary...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    "I think, there'll be a trading halt followed by a voluntary suspension. And maybe not come out of it for a long time. I hope I'm wrong for the long term shareholders sake but these things happen".

HA HA! Good times. And new ramping lows. Gold. So beautifully backed up with zero facts and info. And such a thorough knowledge of ASX/market procedure, errr, in the event of what exactly, I'm still not sure. You also sound so sincere and full of empathy re long term shareholder too. LOL.

"I wonder if the people buying in to CMY know that?"

Know what exactly, jamy?

That it is going into a voluntary suspension cos Jaded Lotus Flower who's held his beloved stock from high 70's to current levels @ 35c, said so? You'd listen to someone like that on a stock he doesn't hold? I'd rather listen to you and your inconsistency mate - and that is not saying a lot.

"Mums and dads are the bread and butter of CMY", then in the next sentence " I just hope it isn't mums and Dads buying in but rather punters with money to burn" - Ummmmmmm.......

And I am no wordsmith, but I am pretty sure I could summarise the content you've contributed in your excessive number of posts into a few lines, and even then I'd be repeating myself.

Best spend your time making sense, being consistent, then finding and researching a stock you're interested in investing in. There's plenty of good ones out there. Much more productive - you can actually make money this way.

DISCLAIMER: This IS investment advice

Whether the deal goes through with BCC is a punt, hopefully an informed one. It is far from (but very close to) a forgone conclusion, either way.

Be sensible. Remember to always identify and ignore the clowns with agendas. Back your own research and invest accordingly. Always watch volume movements in either direction for strategy adjustment and never, ever commit blindly, especially on speccy micro's such as CMY.

DISCLAIMER: this IS NOT investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.