CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

CMY low trade volume, page-69

1. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    What's your opinion then if there all back from
    Overseas and no Ann or update yet? There closing a deal over Skype? I believe bcc will Not happen time well tell with bcc IMO, aslong as there looking else where cmy may have a chance to secure close a good deal in the MM sector... From cmy Ann cmy is a mining company and that's it, I was keen as for cmy bcc deal till I done my own Reseaech that didn't turn out to good IMO, a company with a bad history needs to prove them self IMO... Very gullible ppl in here IMO.. And I'm the new one to the share market. IMO cmy should be looking for a stronger colbolt ( a mining company) deal but that will require to much hard work and effort...
    Always 2 sides to a story
    Glass half full or half empty
    Once a cheater always a cheater
    Once a failure alwasy a failure
    Passed makes the future ( unless u learn from it)
    All IMO
    I'm sitting on the fence with cmy and only take what's solid,, can anyone post anything solid about cmy either in mining sector or MM sector ???
    Or only what can be ?
    Trust and respect is earnt in my books IMO
    Can anyone show us anything solid I need to get off the fence one way or another ?
    Any serious investor would look at all views all side IMO,
    Instead of bad mouthing ppl to get ya chops off IMO. ( water off a ducks back)..
    Show something Serious soild positive to do With cmy? Is it possible? Charts number from MM is for gulabile ppl, cmy is a mining company. Post something real and solid ppl if u can, just run ur mouth if u can't

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.