CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Fair enough. That Micheal Sautman arrives in Sydney in the next...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    Fair enough.

That Micheal Sautman arrives in Sydney in the next few weeks, I'd certainly want to have taken a position by then because I don't think we will see these levels after that.

As it is a news headline grabbing product / issue and both the media and markets are looking at this industry it should be the focus of quite a lot of media attention.

I think you only paid about half of the short term value of this stock, I would say it is easily worth 1.2c and should get there around the time Micheal Sautman is in Sydney and up to 1.5c longer term.

"I look forward to working with a range of regulators, legislators, scientists and medical practitioners to help develop a framework for the medical cannabis industry to operate in Australia. This is a process we have a lot of experience in across Canada and the US and are committed to supporting the development of an industry that is safe," Mr Sautman said.

Mr Sautman conceded there is always a risk of people abusing a legal prescription supply chain. "Like any medicine or controlled substance, what people do with the product once they have obtained it legally is out of the producer's hands."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/new-...egalise-it-20150319-1m1z75.html#ixzz3UtAXQ1r9
    Last edited by .y.: 20/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.