FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Hi pj Just arrived home from meeting. I will file a more...

1. 2,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    Hi pj

Just arrived home from meeting. I will file a more considered reection tomorrow but just to quickly address your points.

To be honest I forgot to ask about any discrepancy. Given that Cath was unequivocal about the 330 sq km, though, it hardly matters what they once said: The fact is the field is now what it is.

In fact it seems highly likely to become much bigger: FAR is now "fairly certain" Soleil is the southern edge of SNE. I will leave it to you to work out the new aerial coverage should that come to fruition.

I couldn't take notes while speaking with Cath, but she said words to the effect that 'we think we'll end up with 30m net pay across the field'.

Yes, that would leave a huge discrepancy with currently released estimates, but FAR is not in breach. One number - P50 of 468m - was worked up by FAR geos from well data and verified and signed off by RISC; the other is a projection on the back of an envelope based on the company's best guess of what further wells might verify. No need to call in ASIC.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.