FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

CN at MMC, page-59

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    OdoubleO,
    I picked up on that in your earlier report this evening and , I must say is concerning as well. Reasons:
    How much ambiguity lies in what is being said to the public.? Let's backtrack.
    Always, and I mean always, BH was a hot favourite drill target (until JV partners rocked up and decided on SNE1);
    BH always seen as this new play that could bring in massive additional millions of barrels;
    SNE4 was the a sub-target.. main target was BH and then drill further down.. if something shows up at SNE4 they will appraise;
    So SNE2 gave greater confidence what might be found at SNE4... but the main game on the 3rd well in the program had been an exploration well into the BHs;
    Now, suddenly, the narrative changed... BH no longer of much significance??.. are they already busy "covering" for BH if it turns out a duster... ..Interest suddenly shifted.. no longer Bel1 but SNE4...why?? Bel1 would be as much part of a SNE development as would SNE4 be.
    BH was branded as opening a new play with some 140mb? Find it strange that BH is no longer of such significance has had previously been touted.... unless of course they are so convinced (100% in fact) that BH will deliver that they, as a result of this confidence now start touting SNE4 as the new primary target???.

In another post of your's CN made mention that Soleil could turn out to be the southern boundary of SNE. How did you interpret that? The northern perimeter of Soleil making up the southern perimeter of SNE or is it the southern perimeter of Soleil making up the southern perimeter of SNE (thus implying that the entire Soleil falls within and becomes part and parcel of the Greater SNE (a new reference to SNE perhaps). Clarification on this appreciated.
    Apologies for the questions... some are offended when matters/issues are questioned but I rather do that than having to sit with conflicting thoughts about what we have and don't have due to lack of clarity.
    Cheers.

And thanks for your efforts tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.