FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

CN at MMC, page-67

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Last night I sat with our roving reporter OOO of the aptly named publication "The Far Sun"and totally back up the accuracy of his notes written at the top of this thread and can verify his passion/diligence to get the news back to you people. For a bit more fun/hype he could of added Cath's mention of more potential Elephants lurking in the waters in conjunction with the last slide, part of which showed a trunk protruding from the water. All good.

A small group of us spoke with the chef afterwards and with respect he spoke of the SNE field having the potential of 500 million - 1 billion. I mentioned to him that I saw a representative of Contango on Sky Business News state that over the last six weeks they have been buying up Far shares and he thought this was cool. He added we have 11, 000 small shareholders too which is quite impressive really. We are in good hands here.

A few of us got together afterwards at Young and Jacksons for the 10c party. All three of us ( could be perceived as a paltry turnout by some but hey you gotta start somewhere ) are in for the long haul, me since July 2007.
    But some words of caution/wisdom from one particular individual. Far is still a speculative stock and it will be some time before sentiment towards oil stocks changes to the positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.8¢ 48.5¢ $170.0K 347.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83716 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 25472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.