FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I think that we are one or two announcements away from a SP...

1. 14,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    I think that we are one or two announcements away from a SP volcano eruption but perhaps Phillip321 was talking about christmas in July?

The confirmation of connectivity in upper sands adds recovery of barrels. Explorers want to add barrels. That should give a tickle to SP to sustain above 8c

Suitors for FAR will not want to wait too much longer unless they like paying a premium..... A CR would only need to be small (not much dilution) to raise 15M-20M to fund next exploration well with the cheap drillship and if the exploration well is nice and adds barrels like another SNE....could see another 3 or 4c added quick smart.

Perhaps when the 75% of Djiffere is in FAR hands this is the catalyst for TOTAL to either buy 100% of FAR shares or become a cornerstone investor in FAR and fund the Arbitration to attempt to take WPL out of SNE. TOTAL would be guaranteed Djiffere operator and nice big % of that block as a minimum and if fully taking over FAR gets PE over CNE share of SNE. You know it makes sense.
    Last edited by szaba_the_hut: 10/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.