FAR 2.97% 52.0¢ far limited

CN on Proactiveinvestor, page-18

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Likely FAR will be looking at a number of options and the decision to go with an alternative plan which may involved an additional well(s) may be based on the drilling/outcome of SAMO.

Not convinced cash is an issue as from memory the last CR was done and dusted behind the scenes and then presented - the issue may be the share price and assume I am the same as all other holders we have a strong inkling SAMO will be a success and if so a higher price.

Most critically I, and I suspect others, have managed to top up their FAR portfolio at ok prices prior to drilling SAMO.

Just a final through on the recent numbers discussion we have to remember this is the first commercial development and as more information becomes known and additional wells drilled in and adjacent likely operational performance will increase (costs lower/oil per well higher), am sure someone like Ya could give a view on this BUT the fact we are commercial at this stage is massive and things can only get better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.015(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $17.38K 33.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 96060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.