FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

CN Q&A, page-38

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Ai jai jai jai jai!!!! PJ??

You really don't have to over analyse everything being posted on HC. And it is a fact... an absolute fact that you do over analysing everything... a born contrarian. ..
    Nevertheless... this is what has been stated by CN in the Q&A...

"Connectivity: Understanding the connectivity of the reservoirs in the SNE field is critical in optimising the development plan to extract the oil. If the field is compartmentalised then oil may not flow freely across a reservoir and this may require additional wells to extract the oil. The high quality 3D seismic data over the SNE field appears to show a relatively straightforward “container” of oil, but additional tests during the drilling campaign will be run to ensure this is true.

You really need to analyse this part so that you can come up with clear "past/historic" content by FAR/Management that corroborates your personal view on the timing and execution of "interference" testing for SNE and, more importantly, that it was necessarily to be undertaken after the appraisal of SNE2&3. CNE's timeline or initial MO may have changed... don't you think? It's easy to be contrarian but then you have to back up your views with fact.

And I'm not sure about the lecture book that you've put forward... what year is it dated? maybe (looking at CN comments , there seems to be different ways to reach certain conclusions on connectivity .. conclusions sufficient enough for the purpose of DoC.. don't you think?

I note you are talking about interference testing... which I take is necessary to ascertain connectivity... but is that the only way to establish "connectivity??? ... not sure... CN's comment don't seems to suggest that . ...3D Seismic but then there is also the tests that they WILL RUN DURING DRILLING CAMPAIGN in order to confirm.. Now we know that the drilling campaign includes Bel1/SNE4 but that well was always earmarked for exploration... thus it leaves just one simple conclusion ... tests to prove connectivity will have had to be undertaken during drilling of the appraisal wells.. that is SNE2 and/SNE3 ....don't you think.

Just asking... but what do I know.... nuffink!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.